Monday, September 5, 2011

Currently...

Oh Boy Fourth Grade is having a Linky Party!  I love Linky Parties!  It's such a fun way to find more blogs out there!  This linky party is about what you are currently doing.  Here's mine:


She's even provided the cool blank image to get you started.  (I edited mine on Picnik.com.  Great, quick, free, place to edit photos, or for $25 a year you can have access to ALL their tools.  I joined and have loved it ever since!)

And because you might want to stalk to blogs I'm stalking, here's the links to those:

- The Krazy Coupon Lady:  She's awesome!  This weekend she was giving out tips on how to get about $30 worth of stuff for about $5 at CVS, WALGREENS, and RITE AID!
- Diary of a Fifth Grade Teacher:  Miss P is new to the blogging sphere too.  I found her when she linked up to my party.  I love having other middle school blogs to follow!
- Tales of a Fifth Grade Teacher:  Another newbie.  I loved her post about creative Spelling Homework.  I may just "borrow" it. :-)


So join in the party.  Link up at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment