Friday, September 16, 2011

What to Write?

Do you ever wonder what to write about?  In the car on the way to school this morning I was trying to brainstorm some topics to share on my blog.  I want to share things with my readers that might help them, but at the same time I want to share day to day stuff as well.  So I've decided to have another linky party.

I love linky parties! 

I love that they can provide direction and topics, etc.  So without further ado, I introduce the next Teaching Tweens Linky Party.  The party starts on Monday!  Link up with your post.  Grab the button and let others know what you're doing.  It'll be great fun!

Without further ado, here's the plan...



And here's the button...



 What to Write




Finally, link up below:





TBA's Ultimate Linky Party


No comments:

Post a Comment