Thursday, September 22, 2011

Whatever Wednesday--on Thursday

As I laid down in bed last night I realized I hadn't blogged about Whatever yet. I wasn't about to get up and go turn on the computer to do it, so I decided to compose it in my head last night and put it on the blog this morning. :)

This is what my house looks like right now...

We're in the process of packing our house up because the new owners close next Wednesday and we give up possession on October 1st.  It's kind of a nightmare.

It feels like my desk looks like this...

Though my computer is a bit newer than the one in the picture.  I do make it a goal to clear off my desk every night before I go home, but that often means I move piles from my desk to the shelf behind my desk...  A bit counter productive. 

My classroom is a crafty, learning, goodness mess too.  My kids are making a Civil War diorama so we've got supplies for that all over the place.  The are also working on projects for the craft fair next month.  There are paper punched butterflies everywhere.  When we're done with both projects I'll post a picture.  :)

Now it's off to finishing up my Shurley English lesson for the day.  I'll post my Thriving Thursday this afternoon.  And tomorrow is FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!  Hooray! 

2 comments:

  1. Sarah!

    How did you get a picture of my desk on your blog?
    : )
    I needed a chuckle. THANKS for this one!

    Kim
    http://joyin6th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry, I just did a Google image search and picked one. What are the odds? I didn't mean to offend. :)

    ReplyDelete